Simple Steps to Using Bulk Mailer
Go to Admin Home and select the Bulk e-Mail Marketing icon. Once in Bulk Mailer complete the following 5 steps.
- Add up to 3 custom fields of information for your email addresses
- Enter an email address that will receive notification with a Bulk Mailer Job has been completed.
- Create Distribution Lists
- There must be at least one distribution list
- This list will contain emails of individuals with common interests
- Add email addresses
- Only 3 fields required
i. Email address
ii. First Name
iii. Last Name
- Attach addresses to Distribution List
- Create a Mailer
- This is the actual email that will be sent to individual email addresses that are a part of a specific Distribution List
- You may uses fields from the data in your email address list to be merged into your Mailer.
- Submit a Job
- This is where you actually send out your emails
- Five simple steps
i. Choose who the email will come from. NOTE: by choosing the list serve option all bad email addresses will be automatically managed.
ii. Enter a reply to address
iii. Pick a day / time for the emails to be sent. The system defaults to the current day / time
iv. Select a Mailer that will be used for this Job
v. Select a Distribution List that will be merged with the selected Mailer
Set up a page on your web site that allows visitors to sign themselves up to receive email for a specific Distribution List.
Go to Edit Menu and add a new page. Choose the "mailer opt-in" page type. Once the page is added, go to Edit Special and select a distribution list, select any fields that you do not want to display (hidden) and select any fields you want to be required.